- 1. What's your favorite candle scent?
- 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
- 5. Do you know a hoarder?
- 6. Can you do a split?
- 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- 8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- 9. How many countries have you been to?
- 10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
- 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
- 12. What would you name your son if you had one?
- 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
- 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
- 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
- 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
- 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
- 18. Did your mother go to college?
- 19. Are your grandparents still married?
- 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
- 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
- 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
- 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
- 25. Is your father bald?
- 26. Do you know triplets?
- 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
- 28. Have you ever had Indian food?
- 29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
- 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
- 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
- 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
- 33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
- 34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
- 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
- 36. Can you whistle?
- 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
- 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
- 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
- 40. What medical conditions do you have?
- 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
- 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
- 43. Where do you buy your jeans?
- 44. What's the last compliment you got?
- 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
- 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
- 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
- 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
- 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
- 50. Why do you have a tumblr?
- Pls, I'm so so bored
HOW TO MAKE A CUTE DRESS OUT OF SHORTS
put shorts on
put legs in one leg hole
pull up and on to shoulder
And here we have glitterweave sporting a beautiful Sunset Yellow
NEVER forget to accessorize
well one of us is going to have to change
THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!
I really think
I’m winning this.
(Yoga pants do the trick)
This makes me so happy
why the fuck did this make me laugh so hard i am a terrible person omg
OMFG I’m dying.
the fact that there are animals who can see colors that i cant which means that there are colors that exist that it is literally impossible for me to envision is such fucking bullshit that i wanna rip open a couch and eat it
Humans have 3 types of rods for processing color (red green and blue). Mantis Shrimp have 16.
are you kidding me??????
Jewish And Arab People Posing Together Online, ‘Refusing To Be Enemies’
In the midst of news about the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict, some people are posting photos online for an international social media campaign on Facebook and Twitter, with the hashtag, #JewsAndArabsRefuseToBeEnemies.
Mythology Meme | 2/8 Legendary Creatures » Harpy
In Greek mythology, a harpy was one of the winged spirits best known for constantly stealing all food from Phineus. The literal meaning of the word seems to be “that which snatches” as it comes from the Greek word harpazein(ἁρπάζειν), which means “to snatch”.
A harpy was the mother of the horses of Achilles sired by the West Wind Zephyros.
Hesiod calls them two “lovely-haired” creatures, and pottery art depicting the harpies featured beautiful women with wings. Harpies as ugly winged bird-women, e.g. in Aeschylus’ The Eumenides (line 50) are a late development. Roman and Byzantine writers detailed their ugliness.